* Judge, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, and law clerk to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg during October Term 2011.
* Former U.S. Senator from New York, U.S. Secretary of State, and Democratic nominee for President in 2016.
* Life-long friend and client of Justice Ginsburg.
* Dean Emeritus and Harvey R. Miller Professor of Law and Economics, Columbia Law School. The author clerked for RBG in the October 1994 Term, her second year on the U.S. Supreme Court.
* Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center, and Director, International Women’s Human Rights Clinic.
* Partner, Outten & Golden, LLC. Ms. Peratis succeeded Ruth Bader Ginsburg as Co-Director of the ACLU Women’s Rights Project in 1974.
* J.D. 1969, Harvard Law School. The author co-founded the ACLU Women’s Rights Project with Justice Ginsburg.
* Partner and Co-Head of the Appellate Practice Group, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. Mr. Tripp clerked for Justice Ginsburg in October Term 2007.
** Harlan Fiske Stone Professor of Constitutional Law, Columbia Law School. Professor Metzger clerked for Justice Ginsburg in October Term 1997.
* Partner, Susman Godfrey LLP. Clerked for Justice Ginsburg in October Term 2006.
* Chief Justice of the United States.